Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Missing you...

Well after a lot of thought and trying to figure out how I was going to get all of these pictures on the blog I opted to do a video. As all of you know we left Rexburg in August. We packed up the van, and Sky drove across the country all by himself. 2 weeks latter the kids and I joined him. Yes that means he wasn't there for the birth of Thomas and I wasn't in Wisconsin for his first day of school, but you know what? Sometimes life just happens. The last two months have been filled with goodbyes to friends and family and hello to new friends here in Wisconsin. I am not going to lie I was home sick today and it hasn't been the easiest thing that we have done but definitely worth it.

Thank you to my parents for all of there help in that time. I couldn't find a picture of Macie and her Grandpa Hammond but while we were there she just loved him and they had a lot of fun she still asks where "Pa" is on a regular basis. We are trying to take advantage of the many different opportunity's and new things to do here in Wisconsin. So as we do this I will update you but for now here are just a few pictures of our recent adventures.

2 comments:

Kinley said...

Oh sad day! We miss you guys too! We will have to save this for Tanner and Macie's wedding video! Haa Haa! I am glad to see you are able to do some fun things to keep you busy! Thomas is a stud! What a cutie! I four first children don't get married, there is always hope for the next two right?

Giles Fam said...

Hey Sessions! I just found your guys' blog on the Ricks'. (by the way this is Lauren Giles :) So I hope you don't mind me looking in on you guys and seeing what you are up to. Congrats on your adorable little boy!! SO cute! And I love the name Thomas. Good choice. :) Well, if you want to see our blog, email me your email address at:
lordofthedance4@yahoo.com
and I will send you an invitation!