

Saturday I was rearranging our furniture and so we thought why not put up the Christmas tree and decorations while we are at it. I know that it has not even been thanksgiving yet but what the heck...
We had a good friend come over and snap some shots of the kids in their nice clothes and I think she did a great job Thanks Shalet. Aren't they just cute kids. I sure love them a ton. Being a Mom is a whole lot more fun than I could have ever imagined.

4 comments:
SUCH ute pictures! Your kids look so grown up!! I can't believe it. Macie is still a mini-Sky. :)
Your kids are way cute. Your house looks cute too. Congrats on the baby, and the move. You are an amazing family and we miss you. Lilly still says that she wants to go play with Macey.
Oh my your kids are so cute! Macie is so big, I can't believe her hair, it has grown so much! Thomas is such a little stud! Are you guys coming here for Christmas? We are going to Oregon, my brother is getting married the 27 of Dec. Sorry about calling you the other day, I think Ainzlee had the phone! hahaha take care
Your kids are so cute!! I hope you guys are doing great, we sure miss you here!!
Post a Comment