Saturday, December 6, 2008


These are some of Macies new discovery's and talents;

Water, where ever there is water there is Macie. She loves to play in it, drink it, and spill it. Just yesterday I found a trail from the toilet to the kitchen where I found Macie with a sopping wet rag. Yes I disinfected her and everything in her path.

Cooking, I can't walk into the kitchen or near the kitchen with out Macie Pulling a chair over and saying "I see mommy, I see." She gets a spatula and a container with water (of course) and some pepper in it and stirs until I am done cooking whatever it is, no matter if it's a sandwich for lunch. a glass of water from the fridge or making a fancy dinner (that happens rarelly).

"B" (Thomas) Macie has named Thomas on her own and now calls him "B" all day I hear "your okay B" or "I get B Mommy", or "B sad" the list goes on but somedays I think she is a better mom than I am.

Reading, in the morning when i go into her room her bed is filled with books, she loves them and is always asking me to read to her. It is fun for both of us.

Clothes and accsesuries, WOW she loves to wear bows in her hair and look at new clothes and loves, loves LOVES shoes, I have no idea where she gets it.

Macie is a lot of fun and I will keep you posted as she discovers more, which I am sure she will.

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

Now I know where alaina gets it! It was all the Macie influence this summer! The shoe obsession comes from Macie! Haha how funny. What a sweet girl, we miss you guys!

Julie Barnes said...

HEY! Sky sent me a link to your blog... I can't believe he (you) have two kids. I met Sky when he was 18 back at Ricks... wow... times have changed. Beautiful Children! Hope all is well in Wisconson

Ashley said...

Marianne........I just found your blog for the first time. Thanks to the Hill's blog. I was just asking about you the other day....wondering how you were doing. Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Macie has grown up so much and Thomas is such a beautiful baby. Glad everything went well with your move and glad you're enjoying your new home of 4 years. Anyway, if you'd like to check out our blog....you're more than welcome to. Just send me your email, and I'll send you an invite.

Ashley Johnston
joh05058@gmail.com

Heather said...

I love all her cute things that she does! Hallie also is big into helping in the kitchen and shoes. She has her own agenda when shopping! They would have fun together!

Alison said...

We miss you guys. Lilly has named her baby doll Macie. How was the first semester. Take care and Merry Christmas.