WOW!!!!! We just got a ton of snow!! We were warned about Wisconsin winters but wow is all I have to say. This is what I remember it being like as a kid but seeing this much snow at once has been fun. However everything is shut down. Thomas had a doctors appointment today and the office was closed everyone is staying home except the plows.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Winter wonder land
WOW!!!!! We just got a ton of snow!! We were warned about Wisconsin winters but wow is all I have to say. This is what I remember it being like as a kid but seeing this much snow at once has been fun. However everything is shut down. Thomas had a doctors appointment today and the office was closed everyone is staying home except the plows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love all that snow. We have about half that much here! Can't wait to be there! Our blog is dallenchristinricks.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!
Holy Smokes! I love snow! But it is the pits when it shuts the world down! I guess only if you aren't prepared for it! Too fun, what a gentleman of Sky to brave it with a shovel! It looks like a bulldozer might make more of an impact!
WOW!
Hey I found your blog though Lauren giles blog!
How are you guys?
Can I have your email so I can add you to our blog!
Thanks
Post a Comment