Friday, January 9, 2009

There's no place like home...






We went home for Christmas to Idaho and spent time with family we had a good time and the kids loved seeing Grandpa and Grandma Hammond. Macie still talks about Grandpa and Pa and recently Santa. ( I was wishing that she would talk about Baby Jesus more than Santa I guess I will have to change my parenting style...)
Macie played out in the snow and had fun with her cousins it was a good trip we also spent some time with Sky's brothers which was very nice.
Thanks for a great Christmas Mom and Dad we love you!!

4 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Glad you got to go home for a while. And about teaching Macie about baby Jesus... I bought my kids the fisher price Little People nativity a few years ago, and put it out somewhere they can play with it at Christmas. Then we talk about it, and who all the people are, and they incorporate it in their play. It's really cute, until they use baby Jesus to smack each other! But they love it! It's about $30.00 or so.

Marilyn said...

We had a great time also. Nice pictures. We miss you. We love you. Mom

The Hardy Things in Life said...

that is super fun that you were able to go home for Chirstmas! RaeLynn asks everyday when Santa is coming! I guess I didn't do too good in the whole parenting thing when it comes to Baby Jesus!! Better luck next year! The kids are so cute!! And getting bigger, gotta love it!

Shaun&jennifer said...

We had a lot of fun those two meals we had together, maybe next time we can have a play date on the swingset.

Love Jennifer