We finally did our ginger bread house after Christmas!! You can tell which side is Sky's it is the side he is standing closest to and looks like time was taken my side not so much I was doing ginger bread houses since I have been a kid and mine have never looked good!! A side note my kids get there good looks form there DAD if you couldn't tell.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
We finally did our ginger bread house after Christmas!! You can tell which side is Sky's it is the side he is standing closest to and looks like time was taken my side not so much I was doing ginger bread houses since I have been a kid and mine have never looked good!! A side note my kids get there good looks form there DAD if you couldn't tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are good-looking too!
I don't know about the good looks coming from me... Mostly from MOM!
Post a Comment