Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's the Merrill way!!









It has become a joke with my sister and her family that I want to celebrate the holidays the way they do. In my mind I fantasize about how the table is set and what fun activity's they have planned so this Valentine;s day I thought I would do my own version of the Merrill's festivity's or at least the way I think it is.

Friday day during nap time I set the table and put everyone's valentine at there plate, we had a good dinner not a Jennifer Merrill dinner (I would never go as far as to say I am as good as cook as she is) but good anyway and spent the night just being together. It was a fun Valentines and Macie thought the balloons were the greatest thing since she discovered chocolate.

It was fun to be togerther and have a whole Friday and Saturday to thimk about LOVE! How much I love Schuyler and our two children. I love them and I feel more and more blessed every day as I watch Thomas and Macie laugh together and when Sky walks in from school if only for ten minutes just to give me a hug and a kiss, it is in these small and simple things that I find a large amount of JOY!!!

1 comment:

Pam Emmons said...

Wow, you went all out! All I did was cut our pancakes into hearts!