Doesn't that just leave a tender feeling in your heart? Right after we first got to NYC we had some upholstry guys come to clean our couch and we got talking to them and they told us that they were 2 retired NYPD officers just doing this to keep busy in their retirement. But after they found out we'd just come from Idaho, they told us the had just come from a week long training in REXBURG! I guess this nationwide company that they're apart of is based in Rexburg. It really made my day, especially after they called it the "Modern Day Mayberry" The kicker is when they said, "We just have to ask, because I kinda assumed as much we we first walked in, but uh, are you guys Mormons?" Hahaha funny day.
Schuyler and I live in Wisconsin with our two children Macie and Thomas. Sky spends his days and nights at school we moved here so he could attend Marquette dental school and he loves it.
I like it here as well we have made new friends and love the area. I spend my days with the kids.
Macie is 4 and a piece of work she is perfect most of the time and I am so glad she is our daughter she loves cooking with her mom and playing with her friends.
Thomas is 2 years and true to the meaning of being a boy. He keeps us busy and smiling. We wouldn't trade our little man for anything.
6 comments:
That is too funny! :)
How fun! I bet they tasted soooo goood!
That is awesome!! I am sure you felt right at home!
Doesn't that just leave a tender feeling in your heart? Right after we first got to NYC we had some upholstry guys come to clean our couch and we got talking to them and they told us that they were 2 retired NYPD officers just doing this to keep busy in their retirement. But after they found out we'd just come from Idaho, they told us the had just come from a week long training in REXBURG! I guess this nationwide company that they're apart of is based in Rexburg. It really made my day, especially after they called it the "Modern Day Mayberry" The kicker is when they said, "We just have to ask, because I kinda assumed as much we we first walked in, but uh, are you guys Mormons?" Hahaha funny day.
They lied though, it was actually Rigby, (which means Menan or Ririe, I'm sure)
I will give you a whole box of Rexburg potatoes if you just come back!
Post a Comment