
The other day Macie and I had to make a quick trip to the grocery store on our way out she decided to clean the car with her hand by this I mean write in the dirt. This was our following conversation.
"Macie please don't write on the car."
"I cleaning it Mommy"
"Macie that isn't cleaning it, it scratches the car when I was a little girl Grandpa said I couldn't clean the car that way, he told me no"
Macie was silent for a minute looked at me and with a little grin said "Grandpa never tells me No"

5 comments:
Oh that little stink is going to give you trouble! But how cute was that really? I couldn't help but laugh! Love it!
He told me no!
Marianne---I miss you and I am so excited that I found your blog. Good like your life is Busy! --Susan
she is a doll. I love it.
This is such a beautiful picture of her!
Post a Comment