Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dr Macie is in

Macie has been surprising us lately, We have been working on counting to ten and colors for a very long time now and she still won't answer correctly if you ask her what color this is or what comes after 3. We do know that she knows more than she lets on because I here her talking to her stuffed animals and counting with them and singing her ABC's.

However these last two days she has had a fever and yesterday she kept telling me her Heart hurts and her Brain hurts, most people say I have a stomach ache or My head aches. Two days ago Sky touched his chin and She said "Dad, is your Mandible hurt-in?" and just tonight she showed me where her patella, phalanges, cranium, vocal cords, and biceps are. This is one kid that will go into first grade without knowing her colors or numbers but be well on her way to knowing all the human anatomy she loves learning about it. Meanwhile I am learning that I better brush up on everything because she is asking me questions on how our veins get blood into our hearts and how everything works I wish I could always refer her to her dad but I guess this gives me a chance to learn some things!!!

4 comments:

Shaun&jennifer said...

Smarty pants....

David and Kira said...

that is hilarious!!

Kinley said...

I think she is just taunting you with the color thing... just trying to see if you know your colors! What a smart little turkey!

The Harkers said...

Cutie patootie! I have missed that munchkin, along with the rest of your cute family! Camille is sick today so we won't come give you guys germs, but we can't wait to see you! :)