Monday, April 5, 2010

GOOD TIMES





It has been a fun couple of weeks with the sun shining and Sky having a couple of breaks off school and the kids are finally over their sicknesses for a little while we took advantage of the time and played, played, played.

We spent a morning a the zoo and brace your self for the picture of Macie by the fence, I saw it and couldn't believe how grown up our little girl looks!!! We have been having BBQ most every other day and I love this because I don't have to cook that much!!!

Sky and I went to a Brewers game on a Friday night, it was fun to watch and we had great seats. This is the first brewers game that we have been to that they have won!!! Go Brewers.

And there are pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes and looking so CUTE!!! I love those kids!!!

4 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun!! The kids are so big and just as cute as ever!! Love it!

Heather said...

What a nice break! I miss those school breaks! You're kids are growing up! They are beautiful and you and Sky look great too!

David and Kira said...

Your little girl is getting so big! You look great Marianne!

The Harkers said...

What cutie pies! We need to make it to the zoo sometime!