Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New pictures of the kids.






My mom came for ten days last week and we had so much fun!! While she was here we took the kids to the park and got some pictures of them they are so much fun. Aren't they cute? I could almost do a blog of Thomas many different faces, well maybe next time!!!

5 comments:

Kinley said...

Macie is still just the prettiest little girl! I love it! Thomas is quite expressive isn't he! That was probably awesome to have your mom there for so long! She probably loved seeing so much of those sweet faces!

Heather said...

Your kids are adorable! You did a great job taking pictures! I wish Hallie would let me fix her hair. I'm lucky if she lets me a couple times a month! Hope you guys are great!

Marilyn said...

I just love the pictures! I had so much fun. I miss you all! Oh how I loved spending the time with you all.
The most beautiful grandchildren anyone could ever dream of having. Thanks for the pictures.

Bonnie said...

They are so adorable and they look like such happy kids...just like thier mom. Miss you.

David and Kira said...

So CUTE, Marianne! LOVE THEM!!