Happy Birthday Macie! We are so glad to have you in our lives!! You make us smile and feel better about life everyday! We love you so much sweet girl!!
It looks like things are going great for you in the great state of Wisconsin! It was great to look through all the posts and see how your family has grown. Happy Birthday to Macie!!
Sky, I tried to call you tonight but I'm assuming your number changed because the message I got talked about someone chasing criminals as a vigilante...and it was a girls voice too. I think it's safe to say that wasn't you. I would love to chat, give me a call if you get a second or shoot me an email (milesjj@vcu.edu).
Schuyler and I live in Wisconsin with our two children Macie and Thomas. Sky spends his days and nights at school we moved here so he could attend Marquette dental school and he loves it.
I like it here as well we have made new friends and love the area. I spend my days with the kids.
Macie is 4 and a piece of work she is perfect most of the time and I am so glad she is our daughter she loves cooking with her mom and playing with her friends.
Thomas is 2 years and true to the meaning of being a boy. He keeps us busy and smiling. We wouldn't trade our little man for anything.
6 comments:
She is so cute! Happy birthday, Macie!!!
AWW! She is too cute!! Happy Birthday MACIE!!!
I can't get over how similar Macie and Tom looked as babies. Happy Birthday Macie!
What a beautiful girl! Happy birthday honey!
Hey Sessions Family,
It looks like things are going great for you in the great state of Wisconsin! It was great to look through all the posts and see how your family has grown. Happy Birthday to Macie!!
Sky, I tried to call you tonight but I'm assuming your number changed because the message I got talked about someone chasing criminals as a vigilante...and it was a girls voice too. I think it's safe to say that wasn't you. I would love to chat, give me a call if you get a second or shoot me an email (milesjj@vcu.edu).
Don't freeze.
Happy Birthday from all us. Miss you.
Post a Comment