Sunday, November 7, 2010

Smart little guy.


Lately Thomas has been randomly coming up to me and saying "I love you Mommy" It has taken me until today when I realized that following all of those "I love yous" was me finding crayon colored all over the kitchen table or a mess in his room or something had been broken. I realized this when I was taking care of the dishes and I had asked Thomas to do something for me. I watched him and he did something naughty instead. Tom thought I wasn't watching came up to me and said "I love you mommy" and ran off before I could say anything. That kid has his mom figured out!!!

2 comments:

David and Kira said...

HAHA!!! That is going to be a great story when he gets bigger!

Steph said...

I think little boys learn early on how to wrap their mommas around their finger. I say that from experience!! :)