Friday, December 17, 2010

Who made the naughty list?


The other morning Macie and I were talking about christmas and it went something like this.

Me "Macie are you excited for Santa to come?"

Macie "Yes, I've been a good girl"

Me "Santa only comes to good girls and boys do you think Santa will bring you something?"

Macie "Yes he will and Tom too but not you Mommy you are mean!!!"

I guess I have made the naughty list this year and I am trying to change my ways I hope 8 days is enough time!!!!

9 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

haha!! that is great!! Good luck over the next 8 days!!

heidi678 said...

LOL! Kids are so funny! Hope you manage to make it onto the nice list this year. She is so cute!

Melinda said...

I'm SO on the naughty list - my kids want to put me in time out way too much. :) Hope we both end up with more than coal!

Kinley said...

I will have a talk with Santa and see what I can do for you... we are tight you know.

Lynn said...

yeah you are mean marianne! jk. :P

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

Well out of the mouths of babes!:) Just teasin you're not mean your just a good mom that comes across mean sometimes! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Too funny! What a clever little girl! Don't worry though, Hallie told me the same thing. Guess I better get workin' on that! Merry Christmas!

David and Kira said...

HAHAHA! Mom's get a pass when they get on that list! We can't be nice ALL the time or we wouldn't get the priveledge of being called MOM!!

The Harkers said...

Hahaha! Just remember mean moms are the best kind! One day they will thank you for that! ;)