Saturday, April 23, 2011

He has Risen!!



I have been thinking about this post for over a week now and trying to put into words how I feel about easter and the Resurrection of our Savior.

I love this holiday, yes it is filled with candy and at some homes presents, and of course the easter meal where family and friends gather together to enjoy each others company. However what I love most is pondering on the life, death and resurrection of MY/OUR Savior Jesus Christ. I know That Jesus Christ came to this earth and that he is the Son of God. He taught us about so many things and made it possible through the Atonement and resurrection for us to over come spiritual, and physical death. I know he lived and he died on the cross and was resurrected. I know this through the Holy Ghost who has testified to me in my mind and heart. I look forward to the time when he comes again. I Love my Savior and I love celebrating his life and resurrection each year.!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Thank you for sharing your testimony with me! I would just like to say amen to your words! Because our Lord and Savior did these things for us we will be a Family forever! How this makes my heart sing! Happy Easter as we rejoice in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He lives!
I love you forever,
Mom