Monday, May 9, 2011
BYU-Idaho Center
My mom and dad are missionaries in Rexburg serving at the new BYU-I center, so they gave us the grand tour of the center. Man was it amazing! People had told me that it was large, and had even compared it to the conference center in SLC, and I will be honest I didn't really believe them until now! It seats 15,000 people and has 10 full sized basketball courts in it! There are 3 levels of seating, you really can't see it because we only turned the main lights on. Sorry the camera pictures aren't great, we don't really carry a camera with us so we just take pictures from the old cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
WOWzers!!!! That place is huge! Have fun at home. Traveling is the pits, but the reward at the end is always so worth it!!
That is amazing! I had no idea how huge that place was going to be! Hope you enjoy Idaho!
Post a Comment