Monday, December 19, 2011

Best Friends...

If by chance you are wondering if we are still alive we are, I stumbled across this picture and had to share it. This summer we spent hours and hours riding bikes out side and these two boys had a ball. (Macie wore a hole in her tires) Thomas and Alex have so much fun together and it is fun to watch them develop such a friendship! Notice the slurpy in their laps they had their dads wrapped around their fingers and I am sad to say probably had a slurpy every other day if not more for sure.

I love these boys and I am so grateful for the many friendships my family and I have gained here in Wisconsin!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Man those are good looking boys :) Alex is so grateful to have a riding buddy! What will we do without you guys?