Once again we are in Idaho, the kids are having a great time. We were so sad to say good-bye to Wisconsin and all of our friends after 4 great years, however being in Idaho with family has made it sting just a little bit less.
Kids have been able to ride in the tractor, run through the sprinklers play on the trampoline and play in both grandparents yards, Macie even planted the garden. It has been a busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Hopefully we can get together a little bit!
I can't believe how tall Macy is! Or that I moved to Wisconsin right as you left! Enjoy Idaho!
greg said when I told him you guys were going to be gone before we came to visit "then why are we still going?" sure wish you would have been around....but TOTALLY understandable! We hope to catch up sometime soon. Kids are cute and growing up!
That first pic of Sam looks so much like Sky!! Miss you tons, glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment