I have been terrible about updating our blog but here are recent pictures of the kids. They are so fun to have around and growing up so quickly I wish they would slow down!!!
Schuyler and I live in Wisconsin with our two children Macie and Thomas. Sky spends his days and nights at school we moved here so he could attend Marquette dental school and he loves it.
I like it here as well we have made new friends and love the area. I spend my days with the kids.
Macie is 4 and a piece of work she is perfect most of the time and I am so glad she is our daughter she loves cooking with her mom and playing with her friends.
Thomas is 2 years and true to the meaning of being a boy. He keeps us busy and smiling. We wouldn't trade our little man for anything.
5 comments:
They are so adorable!
I know, right?! Why do kids go through adorable ages so fast... Your's are so precious.
Just beautiful, really.
They are getting so big! I love these picture!
Love these cute kids in these cute hats! I know how much you love fedoras! :)
Cute cute pics! We miss you guys. Hope all is well with you and your fam!!
Post a Comment