Two nights ago I heard Macie knocking on her door saying "MOM, I got to go, I got to go" I opened up her door to see her say "excuse me" and she ran for the front door and was out before I new it. I guess while in her room she had dressed herself and got her shoes on and decided there was somewhere she needed to be. If you can tell yes she even had the shoes on the right feet.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
All dressed up with no place to go...
Two nights ago I heard Macie knocking on her door saying "MOM, I got to go, I got to go" I opened up her door to see her say "excuse me" and she ran for the front door and was out before I new it. I guess while in her room she had dressed herself and got her shoes on and decided there was somewhere she needed to be. If you can tell yes she even had the shoes on the right feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So super fun!! She is such a big girl!! I can't believe it!! And that is awesome she put then on the right feet!! Love the cute purple kicks!
oh your kids are cute and we miss you guys! I'm so happy when you post pictures so I can see what your up too.
ps thanks for the compliment on my cake-between you and me, I hated it. I wanted to do fondant but the person who bought it placed her order before hand, so I had to do buttercream, oh well that's what she wanted. I just think it would have been more fun to do something else. or at least something I'm good at! ;)
Hey Brother and Sister Sessions,
You may not remember us that well, but we'er the Loves (Gerald and Megan) I stumbled unto your blog & read that you guys are in Wisconsin. I (Gerald) am from and grew up there in Milwaukee. We were in the same married ward in Rexburg for a short time, then we moved to Houston. Well, I really wanted to know if you guys are attending the Milwaukee City Branch on Sundays. If so, that's where it all begin for me. I love the people there. I've always had a special liking for the married couples (Dental students)and their families, because without them, that branch would not have as many members attending. Our blog address is geraldandmegan@blogspot.com
cute story! Emma got all ready one day purse and all and informed me she was going to macie's house. I thought she was just playing until she started walking out the door! So if she ever shows up over there without me send her back!
Post a Comment