
Macies new thing that she talks about all day and night is "I ready go get married in the Temple mommy" I hear her talk about the temple to her friends, at the grocery store, pretend friends and all day to sky and I. No I haven't brain washed her!! She saw a wedding picture of Sky and I an d I told her Dad and I got married in the temple and it only took once.
When we were in Idaho we took her to the Idaho Falls temple and went in the front doors she whispered the whole time and she was so cute about it. When we came out she ran to Sky and dad and yelled "I just got married in the temple!!" It was cute so here are some pictures of Macies wedding day...

2 comments:
She is so cute! It was great to see you guys! I need your email so I can send you those pictures. Cory and I still laugh about Thomas cornering him over the paper. That was so funny! He seriously was out to get Cory! It was awesome!
Hey Marianne. I found your blog so now we can officially be friends. :) You can check out my blog too if you want. Happy Memorial Day!
Post a Comment