Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mothers Day Surprise.







The Friday before mothers day We packed up the car and when Sky finished his last final we buckled the kids in and drove straight to Idaho falls to Surprise my parents for Mothers day. It wa so cute to see Macie walk right in the house saying "PA, PA" and to see shock and tears in my parents eyes it was worth the drive and the time that was spent for the whole week.

Macie spent most of her time dressed up as a princess and talking about the temple. Thomas loved all of the attention and played for hours and hours. Sky and I just enjoyed being with family and relaxing with out having to get up and worry about every day life.

We had a chance to get together with Cory and Kinley Ricks while we were in town and Macie and Tanner played as they always have. That morning when I told Macie she was going to see Tanner, she said "I go get married to Tanner?" it was cute.

1 comment:

Pam Emmons said...

I took a plane and surprised my family once, too. Nobody knew that I was coming, and it made it great because I didn't have to plan anything!