
I came out from the back room the other day and this is what I found she didn't see me with camera she was honestly trying to read her scriptures I asked her if she wanted to go outside and she said "No Mommy I need read my scriptures." That lasted 30 seconds and then we went outside.

Macie loves the camera, dress up, and playing Doctor. She thinks every ones dad is a dentist or a doctor what a surprise it will be when we don't live by students anymore. Thomas is always happy to sit in as her patient well actually has no choice, there is no one else around.


They are so cute!!!! It is so fun watching them grow up!!! They love to play together and I love it too.

Her first Easter egg hunt. I am not sure she new what to do but is was fun anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment