This little girl has been so excited for her birthday after Sky had his and then she watched Thomas and I have ours with a couple of friends in between. When we put the cake in front of her she said "It's finally my turn?" she said she wanted an Elephant cake and when asked what colors she said Yellow and orange so that is what she got.
To be honest my hand was killing me after I got done piping that cake but it was worth it to see the smile and stars in her eyes.
If you know Macie you know pretty much what she talks about is School, back packs and Doctors, and lately Dentists she informed me one day while in the car;
" Mom I am going to be a teeth doctor,"
"They are called Dentist Macie,"
"I am going to be a dentist Mom, you can be a dentist to mom"
I just laughed I wonder what will happen when she realizes that not every dad she knows goes to school all day and is a Doctor or a Dentist I guess that is what growing up is all about.
So she got her Back pack and first Doctor kit and we have all been patients of Doctor Macie multiple times since last Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment