Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is for Camille...






I have been getting more into cake decorating and my sister Camille has asked that I post all of the cakes I have done lately so if you are not interested it's okay because this is for Camille.

7 comments:

Aleisha said...

wow, I'm impressed. I can't say I've made that many cakes lately :) You guys look like your having to much fun! I wish we lived closer, I think we'd have a lot of fun together;) Your kids are growing up so much, they're adorable! Macie looks like a little lady now! She was still such a little girl when we saw her last. We hope your having fun plugging through school! Aren't you so excited for Thanksgiving break coming up!!!!

Aleisha said...

PS. I loved your tooth cake idea so much when you posted it awhile ago that I wanted to copy it and do it for Grant's birthday...but he really wanted an ice-cream cake and I didn't know how I could make that work... so I guess guys care more about tastes then looks :)

The Hammonds said...

Nice Cakes

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Those are amazing! How do you get all of these ideas? I think you should advertise doing wedding cakes. I have some great wasy to advertise, you know. I think you would be a natural at it! I love the pink hat with the gerbera daisy. Thanks for showing them to me. I bet you are getting excited for Thanksgiving.

David and Kira said...

wow, marianne!! Awesome cakes!! That pink one is so pretty!! I guess I didn't catch on to the tooth being a cake you made! Ha,Ha! I can't believe that! cakes are something I really don't do. My poor kids!

The Harkers said...

So I had a different blog website for you. It only has one post, so I thought you just didn't like blogging. And then I came upon this site and get to see all of your cute pics! You'll have to teach me to make that tooth cake one day!

Alison said...

You are amazing. You can be the homemaker of the year.