Saturday, July 3, 2010

SKY

Our family has a new hobby, well Sky does but we get to be a part of it. Sky loves to fly remote controlled air planes and has done so for a long time, but recently picked the hobby back up. We spend Saturdays and some week days at the field watching him fly. The kids love it, Tom can't get close enough to the controller and wants to fly just like his dad.

3 comments:

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

Good to see some pics of the old air plane, and you guys too! Sorry I missed your phone call a couple of weeks ago it was a crazy night and then family came into town right after and I have forgotten to call back. SORRY! I'll call.

Kinley said...

That is fun that you all go out and have a good time with it! I swear I will get ahold of you this week!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

That looks like so much fun!! And the kids seem to really enjoy it too!! Love the pictures!!