Tuesday, October 12, 2010
What I love about fall...
I LOVE FALL TIME!!! To me there is something so magical about the way the air outside feels on my cheek or the smell of a home filled with fragrances of cinnamon and spice, or the colors that catch my eye in all directions weather it be the red leaves on the trees or decor in peoples homes I just can't get enough of it.
I love the fall styles in clothing just cool enough to wear layers with out having to cover them up with a coat, and the walks to the park with out feeling the sun beat down on my neck. I love thanksgiving time and remembering all that I have and thinking that I should feel this way all year round, however for some reason comes easier in the fall time for me.
I wonder is there anywhere that is fall year round please let me know and we will be there as soon as possible...
( This picture is from the William-Sonoma web site I just love this place setting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh how pretty! We love the fall too, this past weekend we went up to New England to see the leaves. I didn't realize this was such an seasonal event every year because we almost couldn't find a hotel room! The colors of fall are so pretty!!! I love this time of year!
Fall definitely reminds me of you! You and your orange, cute sweaters and boots, yummy candles, baking, mmmm! Love you Marianne!
AH! I thought the pic was from your house! WE can do skype sunday?
Post a Comment