I finally am around to putting some more pictures up of the trip and kids. This is the last of them. They are taken with my Cell phone so the quality isn't very good. Yes I did really go on this trip despite the lack of pictures of me!!!!
Waiting in line for the Buzz Light year ride Thomas loved the ride but not waiting forever to go on it.
The bus ride to and from the park from the resort.
Aladdin's magic carpet. I finally went on this with everyone and I didn't get sick. YAY!
Animal Kingdom, Macie said she was trying to act mad, I don't know why.
Drums at Animal Kingdom.
Thomas and I met Pirate Goofy while Sky and Macie went on splash mountain. We also went on Pirates of the Caribbean he loves that ride as well!!! That is the end of the picture for our trip. We had a great time and it has taken a while for me to recover this time around. However it was worth it and we look forward to our next family vacation together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I sent you a text, but maybe it didn't go through. You're not on facebook anymore??? I wondered if you could recommend someone in Idaho Falls to cut and highlight my hair. I'm here till monday and want to spend my birthday money!!! Thanks so much! Email, call, whatever works!
Post a Comment