Thursday, March 3, 2011

Winter. Keeps going and going and going.


We have had a few winter storms in February, they even canceled school for Sky.  It was fun to watch all of the snow coming down out our front window and then play in it outside the next day. Wisconsin weather is always doing something crazy. I thought Idaho weather was different until I moved here and saw how extreme the weather can be from one minute to the other.

    This is during the storm it continued to snow the rest of the night...

 This is from the storm previous you can still see grass a little but that soon changed after the one above hit us. And yes seeing this picture does remind me of the little boy in "The Christmas Story"
                                     Making Snow angels

It has been a long cold winter here, as I am sure it has been for all of you we are looking forward to the melting season so that we can get outside more regularly and soak up some Vitamin D!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

That was quite the storm! So glad you had a warm place to stay and a cozy fireplace to enjoy! Those children are just so adorable!

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

So sorry you got more snow! Wish I could send some Texas warmth your way!:)