Sunday, June 7, 2009

"I all better Mommy!"


Last week Macie and I spent a couple of days at the children's hospital. She has been limping since Easter weekend and the doctors were worried it was interfering with her development so they took x-rays and took blood and did IV's she was a trooper. She didn't like it but she handled it well. She was always saying "I fine Mommoy, I all better Mommy, or I ready to go home Mommy" what a sweet girl!

She had to wear this boot for a day till they knew what was going on. They decided that she probably had a virul infection in her hip that traveled down her leg. That is what made her limp. We go back to the doctor Monday to make sure her blood dosen't show any more infections. ISN'T SHE SO CUTE??

1 comment:

Shaun&jennifer said...

We had no idea she was hurt!!! Hope she's better now.