Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pirate Festival

Milwaukee has a festival for everything!!! Pirate festival is one of the many and the one that we actually took our camera to. It was fun to see all the people dressed up as pirates both entertainers and people who just showed up. We wish we would have dressed up Tom in his Pirate outfit, but o well. In the pictures are our friends; Nick, Christina, and Camille (with the eye patch) Harker, and Emily and Aden Tate. It was a fun time.

We also made it to the Strawberry festival one of our favorites but no pictures but we love the chocolate covered strawberry's and the strawberry sprechers soda YUMMY!!! 

2 comments:

Kinley said...

fun! Macie looks so cute... love her outfit! Thomas is so big, I can't believe he is going to be 2! That time has flown by! I am glad that they have so many festivals! I think I would have set up camp at that strawberry festival! Sounds delicious!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

FUN!!! Macie and Thomas are getting so big!! Love the pics!!