Thursday, March 24, 2011

Drama, Drama, Drama.

The other night Macie woke up to go potty and when she wakes up in the night she is very "impossible" Meaning she is still 75% asleep and dosen't know what she is saying, doing and dosen't talk very nice.

When she woke up this particular time she was sweating like crazy because she insisted on wearing the certain pajamas and they are way to hot for her so I asked her if she would like to change Pajamas before she goes back to bed.

Macie "No I want to wear these Pajamas, but I am sweaty and hot"

Mom "Okay we can take off your covers"

Macie "No Mom (In a very impatient and frustrated ton) I want both of them."

Mom "Macie I am going to leave and when I come back you need to make a decision about what we should do to help you not be so hot"

Macie (as she throws herself on her bed) "You hate me Mom"

I was so caught off guard I just started laughing out loud.

Macie "THis is not funny mom this is very serious!!!!


Needless to say I left she worked it out and was asleep within the next ten minutes. Ah the fun times in macies life when I just hope she is getting all of her attitude out now so there won't be any left in coming years.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Just have to love that girl! How funny!

Kinley said...

We have similar sleep walking adventures to the bathroom, fortunately Tanner hasn't pulled the "You hate me" out yet! Too funny, she is stubborn and sassy, at least she is adorable... it balances out!